Starting Over and Fitness Friends

Options
Hello!

A couple of days ago I decided I've had it with this weight gain, and I'm making a change.

I lost 100 pounds naturally about seven years ago. Fitness was a huge part of my life and I ate right and worked out religiously. I have PTSD, however, and it started to get bad again a couple of years ago. I ended up going on medication to manage it, and weighty started creeping on. I went from 125 to 180 pounds in just a couple years. A few days ago I finally made the decision that this needs to stop. So, I hired someone to put together a healthy meal plan for me and I'm sticking to my guns to get this weight off.

I would love to have some motivational online fitness friends! Feel free to add me, and best wishes to everyone!

Replies

• leahbethwatts
    leahbethwatts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have added you :) hope it all goes well!
  • RocknDropFitness
    RocknDropFitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The great thing about your situation is that you are wanting to make a change for the better. Everything will work out fine, We are here to motivate and help each other, I have added you Doll :)
  • lilsteig
    lilsteig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I look forward to supporting each other on this journey!!
  • sesabee
    sesabee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like some support too - day 4 of getting back on track
  • lilsteig
    lilsteig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We do not start all over, we start where we left off. Add me so we can take this journey together.