I'm the new kid at school and need some friends!

Options
Hi! I'm new to myfitnesspal. I just signed up today and am already in love. I've done some hard work on my own for the past month and have lost ten pounds so far. I've never done this well with any diet (I actually consider it a lifestyle change- makes it easier!) and I want to keep it up. I would love to meet new people here so that hopefully we could motivate and congratulate each other when necessary. So who wants to sit at my lunch table? :D

Replies

• silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Welcome to the club :-)
  • lustyrusty
    lustyrusty Posts: 46
    Options
    You can add me if you like I'm new this week too!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome and great to have you here.... ( also a buckeye ).....
  • KTalada
    KTalada Posts: 47
    Options
    WELCOME! I've been on MFP since mid-April when a friend suggested it to me (started myself on diet & exercise routine on April 1st) & it has kept me going with wonderful support & advice. I am a mom of one also! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like--would love to be your friend during our journey of fitness! Best wishes to you! :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sweetie.. Feel free to add me if you like.. Would love to have you Join my allready AMAZING MFP family.. "Good luck"
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Me, me, me!!! Hello there I'm new too welcome
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    i have been here for about 3 weeks and just love it!
    feel free to add me:)
  • imcsqrd
    imcsqrd Posts: 32
    Options
    It would be a pleasure to work towards our goal of slimmer, trimmer, healthier selves together. Feel free to add me.
  • Libby9
    Libby9 Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome!!! lets help each other stay on track!
  • erikaphoffmann
    erikaphoffmann Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! the encouragement you'll find on this site is unbelievable. please feel free to add me as a friend! good luck!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    welcome. i sign up yesterday with my partner. my name jennifer it own my profile in case u forget. i join cause i have no kids yet but one day i will. i join to keep up with my little neices and nephews i have 6 total. they a handful plus got one on the way. i dont have friends yet either only person i have is my partner. maybe u can get us movative im kinda extreme picky but really try new things. my partner is somewhat picky but we gonna help each other. may god bless you. congrets on ur weight loss. :smile:
  • kbenage
    kbenage Posts: 11
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend. I love having the support group!
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Just joined as well - would love to have someone to cheer on, and get the same in return!
  • bmmikel
    bmmikel Posts: 4
    Options
    Being a second time newbie I am looking for MFP buddies and support this time... feel free to add me, and if y'all don't mind I will add you too. Thanks Bernadette
  • jenlw88
    Options
    congrets the pounds u lost
  • jenlw88
    Options
    I have been combining some my food made a tasty treat. My partner loves it and I love it. One is my version of fruit salad since I don’t like every fruit and my partner doesn’t either. I cut strawberries into pieces, cut apples into lengths, add cantaloupe slices, watermelon slices, grapes, and cut my banana in circles then mix up to a bowl then I got my fruit salad. For snack if I am tired of bread I use wheat flatbread. I spread any kind peanut butter on my flatbread and make sure it cover then cut my bananas into circles and place them down the middle. Then fold over to where cover the bananas sand fold the other over. There my way to peanut butter and banana wrap. I made a healthier way to eat strawberries and bananas without the juice. Just cut the strawberries into small pieces and bananas into pieces in put them in a bowl, and then u got strawberries and bananas without the juice. I have discovered a wonderful drink mix called crystal light strawberry and banana hunger control. It helps my partner and I get full fast. Anything else I should try just message me or post it. May god bless u. I need some inspiration so I can share to my partner.
  • CanadianScot
    CanadianScot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too and am determined to make my weight loss goal a reality! I am serial crasher, always starting out with the best of intentions and always fall off the wagon. I am going back home to Canada ( I currently live in Scotland) in 6 weeks so want to melt away a few pounds before I get on the plane and feel fantastic while I am there. I think it would be great to be part of a wee MFP 'family' to have a bit extra support, encouragement and motivation to keep on track. Feel free to add me!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join as I am new too.... Still need to upload a photo, signature and tracker :)
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome I'll add you! BTW your name Rocks!