Looking For Accountability Buddies

Options
Hey, my name is Robert. I lost a 100 lbs using fit bit a couple years ago. Since that time I was diagnosed with a rare bone cancer that forced me to have to get a knee replacement. After the knee replacement I went into a deep depression and gained the weight back. Now, I'm looking to reclaim my former glory and I want some people who are serious and dedicated to come along side me. I don't know how to add people, so if you could add me it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If you want to add people you just click on their name, then (if your in the mobile app) you click their name again and then you'll see the little person/friend icon. Click it and go from there. I'll add you!
  • zolliology1
    zolliology1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I figured out :)
  • kingtika12
    kingtika12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey bro, I would be down to be accountability partner with you. I am on a similar journey trying to get back to former self and just get healthy. I started at about 395 and I have lost about 70 pounds in the last 3 months.
  • raizelchaya
    raizelchaya Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am motivated and focused! I also had a huge setback in life. I was injured, gained weight and now trying to lose and get back my self esteem. I do go swimming 4-5x a week for exercise. I will not exactly be my former self but one thing I keep saying to myself, "I can't control many things in my life but I can control how much food I put into my mouth". Love to be your buddy!