• ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it doesn't makes sense to eat 50 gr bar only for 5-10 gr protein
  • Riff1970
    Riff1970 Posts: 136 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Supreme Protein Caramel Nut Chocolate. 30 grams of protein and tastes close to a Snickers bar. r9hykbsh86ny.jpeg
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein. If that's not an option for some reason, the Kroger Simple Truth ones aren't that bad.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Quest Chocolate Chip!!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I like the Zone ones, the Double Chocolate Almond, Peanut Butter, and Graham ones are really good. The Chocolate Mint is alright as well. The ones that I like have 12-14g of protein.

https://zoneperfect.com/nutrition-bars/dark-chocolate-almond-bar

• purple18194
    purple18194 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Oh Yeah One bars because a lot of them don't taste like protein bars to me, and I also like Quest bars. The new Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Quest bar is AMAZING
  • kekeke123
    kekeke123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love quest but if you don't want 15-20g of fiber then I wouldn't recommend. The mint chocolate flavour is my fave. I also tried pure protein and i was good.
  • sijaeabc
    sijaeabc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    they have less protein but the only bars I occasionally eat are clif bars, particularly cool mint or chocolate brownie
  • gainerpal
    gainerpal Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anything with peanut butter and almonds.
  • Chandra_Lennon
    Chandra_Lennon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Quest white chocolate raspberry bars are my go to. ❤️❤️ they make me full, too. I'm glad I read this though because now I want to try the pure protein bars. Cheaper is better if they're as delicious as Quest bars.