First Competition

Options
Hello All,

I am currently prepping for my first bikini competition! I would love to have friends that are sharing the same journey (or any fitness path you may be on, all are welcomed :) ). A little support goes a long way!

Let's do this!

Replies

• DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the comp!
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Good luck ., wishing you all the best I know it's a lot of work and self discipline, keep us posted how you did , are you Also going to the fitness competition in the Dominican Republic next spring .
  • kima226
    kima226 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    DreBattles wrote: »
    Hello All,

I am currently prepping for my first bikini competition! I would love to have friends that are sharing the same journey (or any fitness path you may be on, all are welcomed :) ). A little support goes a long way!

Let's do this!

I would love to do a bikin competition but i have no idea where to start. What are ideal sizes? Where to look etc?
  • vincema01
    Options
    kima226 wrote: »
    Hello All,

Let's do this!

I would love to do a bikin competition but i have no idea where to start. What are ideal sizes? Where to look etc?

Hi , there is a competition in Pennsylvania in October, it's called the NPC natural Pennsylvania championship if you can google it will give all in the info needed , good luck.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Let's do this!

The best place to start is to find a trainer in your area that competes or trains competitors. For first timers, having a pro guide them through the process is invaluable. Do some Google searching.
  • DreBattles
    DreBattles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Let's do this!

Yes I agree with the above comment. It's important to have a professional competition trainer for your first time. They can look at you and see where your body needs to be to step on stage. I would definitely do a lot of google searching. I got lucky because my best friend and coworker (she also my trainer) are both veteran competitors.

But ithe would be awesome to have another first timer to share this journey with. Somebody I can complain about my 6am fasted cardio and the dreams of hot wings with breads ticks and french fries and beers with lol :smiley:

• DreBattles
    Options
    vincema01 wrote: »
    Hello All,

Let's do this!

Hi , there is a competition in Pennsylvania in October, it's called the NPC natural Pennsylvania championship if you can google it will give all in the info needed , good luck.

Thanks! For that information...I'm already registered for a comp here in San Diego, but maybe I can try that one next year!
  • vincema01
    Options
    vincema01 wrote: »
    Hello All,

Let's do this!

Thanks! For that information...I'm already registered for a comp here in San Diego, but maybe I can try that one next year!

That's great good luck !!
  • Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do a competition someday. Please keep us posted on your progress and results. I know I'm interested!
  • DreBattles
    Options
    I'd love to do a competition someday. Please keep us posted on your progress and results. I know I'm interested!

Thank you will do!
  • Loonie2016
    Loonie2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • DreBattles
    Options
    Thank you!
    Loonie2016 wrote: »
    Best of luck!