Over 200 pounds needed to be lost

Options
2»

Replies

• DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! Started at 272 and currently 244. Would love to be 160 at some point. My diet is 1410 calories per day and I eat everything in moderation but try to obviously make healthier choices. Kind of the 80/20 rule :) add me if you would like to support each other!
  • Niya3219
    Niya3219 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

This is a pretty awesome group, I just started yesterday (8/17/2016) I'm currently at 360 lbs and goal weight is 200. If I need more than 160 would be my last weight goal. I have a positive and open mind and I we all can do this with each other support.
  • meggybooo
    meggybooo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you see this! I am in desperate need of some friends with goals similar to mine. I need to lose about 160 pounds to be at a healthy weight and be happy with myself. I would love to help people! I have some good recipes and workouts
  • SmilingShay8611
    SmilingShay8611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I am in the same situation. And im on a health journey also for weight loss. We can push and motivate each other. Positivity even when stress comes.
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My start weight was 401 and I lost 104 lbs in 2011/2012 then went on to have gastric bypass surgery and I lost another 103lbs bringing my total loss to 207lbs. I'm now back here again after depression setting in and having a baby in May of this year I put back on 60lbs during my pregnancy and I had put on 30lbs before I even got pregnant! I was 194lbs at my lowest and 225 when I got pregnant I am now 288 lbs and I'm down 3lbs since starting back at this 3 days ago. I'd love friends that have to lose 100+ lbs like me! Ideally my goal weight is 180lbs.
  • fitandfocused69
    fitandfocused69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Guys how do we create this group. I feel we have enough courage and will power to defeat this journey. If anyone has knowledge of how to create this needing to lose lots of weight please inbox me
  • fitandfocused69
    Options
    Ok guys I've created the group!!!!
  • fitandfocused69
    Options
    Fitandfocused69. Please join the group guys. We can do this!!!!
  • Rankinlm
    Rankinlm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I have over 100 lbs to lose and I'm just starting today but this definitely isn't my first time. I'd love some extra encouragement from friends who know exactly how it feels. I'll definitely join the group that's an awesome idea!
    My stats
    SW: 269
    Goal: 160
  • fitandfocused69
    Options
    I have created the group I will add you!!!! We can do this.
  • Rankinlm
    Rankinlm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free toI add me as well. My start weight was 401 and I lost 104 lbs in 2011/2012 then went on to have gastric bypass surgery and I lost another 103lbs bringing my total loss to 207lbs. I'm now back here again after depression setting in and having a baby in May of this year I put back on 60lbs during my pregnancy and I had put on 30lbs before I even got pregnant! I was 194lbs at my lowest and 225 when I got pregnant I am now 288 lbs and I'm down 3lbs since starting back at this 3 days ago. I'd love friends that have to lose 100+ lbs like me! Ideally my goal weight is 180lbs.

Same here just had a baby in May 2016 and I gained all of my lost weight and then some back during the pregnancy. Starting at 269 and I can't keep this weight on any longer. I will friend you we can do this!

• Chinatot054
    Chinatot054 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies.....You can all add me. Would love to be in company with all you courageous and determined Ladies.
  • ReesyIsLivingOnKeto
    ReesyIsLivingOnKeto Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to be one of your fitness pals