Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Well, at least you don't live in Death Valley or Arizona.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Morning you sexy beautiful bunch of pure hotness !! Time to get dressed for golf !! Hope you all have a fantastic day today, :#
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    What's up t!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Hello! Hey at have fun today! ;)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Heard back from the doctor and my bloodwork looks great so they were able to rule out the pituitary tumor. Best news ever and I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Headed down to the beach after work for some relaxation. The kids are headed to Myrtle Beach with their Dad and cousins for the next week. I already miss them, but it will be a good time for me to refocus on my diet and fitness routine. Things have been hectic since the move and admittedly I've fallen off track and not been eating as healthy as I'd like. I hope you all have a great Friday and amazing weekend! <3
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Heard back from the doctor and my bloodwork looks great so they were able to rule out the pituitary tumor. Best news ever and I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Headed down to the beach after work for some relaxation. The kids are headed to Myrtle Beach with their Dad and cousins for the next week. I already miss them, but it will be a good time for me to refocus on my diet and fitness routine. Things have been hectic since the move and admittedly I've fallen off track and not been eating as healthy as I'd like. I hope you all have a great Friday and amazing weekend! <3

Super awesome new @jenjencin78 ! Enjoy some you time. I have had to deal with family in that situation and the stress is real. :)
  • Verchild
    Options
    Morning everyone, I hope all of you have a great day today. And if you woke up this morning and feel crabby or tired or just not in the mood for anything, just remember this.

You could be on fire right now.

That typically reminds me that things could always be a little worse and to just enjoy what I have. :smiley:

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good morning norms - happy Friday!
    It's my last day of summer "vacation" - going to do a bit of shopping and hopefully going out tonight.

Have fun at the beach Jen and Marcy! (and such great news, Jen - so glad for you :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

:) absolutely freaking awesome JJ!! this news makes me happy! <3
  • T0M_K
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Good morning norms - happy Friday!
    It's my last day of summer "vacation" - going to do a bit of shopping and hopefully going out tonight.

Have fun at the beach Jen and Marcy! (and such great news, Jen - so glad for you :)

enjoy your day!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Yay Jen! Great news. Enjoy your time to focus on you. You deserve it chica!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Morning guys!

I am in a great mood already but even better now that I realize I am not on fire.. the day isn't over yet though. Anything could happen >:)B)
  • gianna42
    Options
    Aly, aren't you always on fire? :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Hahaha! Yeah... mayhaps! :D
  • Verchild
    Options

Then you may want to just stay near water...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning normies ..nearly bedtime for me ..hows everyone been ?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Hi Jo.
  • gianna42
    Options
    Hi Jo
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ..I went to a wine tasting this evening ..was an awesome night
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Sounds fun Jo!
    Verchild wrote: »

Then you may want to just stay near water...

Just as long as it's not Holy water... then I'd really go up in flames.