Big Brother is BACK!

Options
LauraSchaller
LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
Anybody else a watcher like I am?! It's my summer obsession!

Looks like it'll be a great season with the new contestants, and 3 returning "Duos" from the past!

Replies

• lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to watch this season. I'm so excited. I usually like to go read cast bios on the website before I watch the show, so I'm gonna do that today. Other than that, bring on 9PM. =D
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    whoooooohoo!
    So. Excited. For. Tonite. :bigsmile:
    Yeahhhh BB!
  • TiraG
    TiraG Posts: 68
    Options
    I can't wait! I love that show!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BB!! I cant wait for it to come back on!!!! Cant wait to seee whose going to go in there this time lol!

Anyone know when its comeing back on? :D
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am extremely ashamed to admit that I am completely overjoyed that BB is back. I used to hate reality shows and all I watched was fox news and espn; but when my fiance moved in a few years ago she turned me on to the BB and I have been hooked since Jeff and Jordan (who hopefully will be back with the Meow Meow) I also really love the Big Brother After Dark on Showtime2.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Huge Fan! Can't wait to see which SHOWMANCE couples return. I would love to see Dr. Will & Shannon, Mike Boogie & Krista, Mike & Janelle, Jase and Holly, Brendon & Rachel, Jeff & Jordan. How about Dr. Will and Janelle aka 'Winelle' - they had a little "flirtmance" too!

But you never know - it could be the twins returning (which I loved!) or Evil **** and his nasty daughter!

Oh the suspense!!! And we're camping for the weekend - leaving today and will have NO TV. So we'll be recording to catch up on Sunday night.
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Love the show and can't wait for it tonight!!

I just hope Brendan and Rachel don't come back lol....her laugh was like nails on a chalkboard to me;) It will definitely be an interesting season though.

Im hoping Janelle and Howie return from way back....they were so entertaining! Or anyone really, aside from Rachel and Brendan.....although I do know it would make for good tv, so they will most definitely be returning lol!
  • bekkiboo30
    bekkiboo30 Posts: 25
    Options
    is it coming back on in uk or usa? :happy:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Big Brother Whoot!
    Have you ever watched the UK version it was the best. You can see them all on youtube.
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    Brendon & Rachel will be back - I'm pretty sure. She was so irritating - but if Evil**** returns he'll give her a run for her money!! It's going to be epic!!!
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! I LOVE LOVE LOVe this show and secretly want to be on it! So good!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    woohoo! I've been waiting since January. LOL
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I wish they would have brought back Will and Mike Boogie. I would have LOVED to see that duo back in the house. Especially against Jeff and Jordan.
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    I SO LOVE BIG BROTHER!!!! I can't wait to see Rachel (annoying butt) and Brendon go against Evil D and Danielle!!!!

I love J&J
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    So I've heard a spoiler about this weeks eviction. Scroll down if you want to know . . .

Evil**** leaves the show - his daughter gets immunity for 4weeks. Not sure why he leaves - just that he goes into the diary room and never comes out. I wonder if he broke some BB rules??
  • JRena225
    Options
    check out this website to find out why he left

http://www.jokersupdates.com/
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Yep .. summer obsession's correct for me too! I hardly watch tv. So sad that **** had to go home though. =(
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    So I've heard a spoiler about this weeks eviction. Scroll down if you want to know . . .

Evil**** leaves the show - his daughter gets immunity for 4weeks. Not sure why he leaves - just that he goes into the diary room and never comes out. I wonder if he broke some BB rules??

A close friend to him is really ill is what he said in his statement vid.
  • JRena225
    Options
    I hope Adam goes this week because I like dominic and Danielle together!!!:heart: