Weight scale

Options
Hi, does anyone can give me some point of view for scale....
I usually weight myself first thing in the morning. (Once every 2 weeks) with no food, no any kind of liquid, after pee

This morning I weight my self at 258.2 then I went to doctors appointment for annual check up, they weight me , but it shows 265.6
Any idea what's going on??

Replies

• Megansmith112712
    Megansmith112712 Posts: 62 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Were you wearing shoes, clothes, had you eaten drank anything?. One day for giggles I weighed myself first thing in the morning, naked, before food. Took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, weighed about 6 pounds more.
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sir, every scale you weigh on will always be different. It's best to only use one scale to calculate your weight and losses. If you use your own scale every morning, that's the only scale you need to worry about.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Hi, does anyone can give me some point of view for scale....
    I usually weight myself first thing in the morning. (Once every 2 weeks) with no food, no any kind of liquid, after pee

This morning I weight my self at 258.2 then I went to doctors appointment for annual check up, they weight me , but it shows 265.6
    Any idea what's going on??

Yeah, you weighed on two different scales.

"Man with one watch knows what time it is; man with two watches is never sure."
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Once you get dressed and start your day, Gravity sets in and you'll always weigh more. That's why most people weigh themselves after using the bathroom and while naked to get a true weight.
  • k_diddly
    k_diddly Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bxqtie116 wrote: »
    Once you get dressed and start your day, Gravity sets in and you'll always weigh more. That's why most people weigh themselves after using the bathroom and while naked to get a true weight.

oh, yea....watch out when gravity sets in. Man, that *kitten* is nuts. You are weightless in orbit, but on Earth, man, you wake up and gravity has set in. You'll find that your weight is always relative to the gravitational field. Mass....you got a whole 'nother problem.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Most people weigh about 5 lbs more at the doc office so consider yourself lucky!
  • ppathria50
    ppathria50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 10kg .. but not loosing weight further .. current weight 61.2kg m doing cardio atleast 5 or 6 days a week.. bt no progress .. tummy not getting in
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    ppathria, try lifting. make sure you do core exercises as well. Cardio alone is not going to make your stomach muscles tighter. I'm not a doctor so am not sure why, but lifting seems to be the real key for many women.