Coming back from a call off the wagon

Options
Hello there MyFitnessPal friends. I have been on this website and use this app for years but I have fallen off the wagon the past year and I've gained a ton of weight back. Just looking for some people who are active on here currently because many of my friends are now inactive. Just need to update my friends list because I'm getting ready to start over on my programs and I need all the support I can get. I plan on visiting every day to also help support others :-). I have successfully completed several beach body programs in the past and I haven't been able to work out for about 2 years and I definitely need to get back into it because I feel fat, disgusting, and very unhealthy. Feel free to add me

Replies

• UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • leahbethwatts
    leahbethwatts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in exactly the same situation. Added you :)
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Just focus on developing consistency. You can do it! Hit me up if you need any help, support, or encouragement :)
  • kppasley
    kppasley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You accept yourself and you know what to do and how to do it! The support offered here will help you tremendously! We are all for you.
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I could have written your post!!! Sending a request and hopefully we can get back at er!!!!
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great to see you're back at it! I'm on my way to drop 30 then maintain and am pretty active daily on here! Always great to get new Friends on here and get a ton of support/motivation! Cheers!
  • annobrien4864
    annobrien4864 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm active looking for others that are active and will help and in courage me