Water = Bathroom!!!

Options
I have finally got used to the whole drinking lots of water, but now I am in the bathroom every 10 min ,is that normal and also I have been getting up in the middle of the night to go...please tell me I am not alone and how going this often is helping!!

Replies

• solomonsmom
    solomonsmom Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have finally got used to the whole drinking lots of water, but now I am in the bathroom every 10 min ,is that normal and also I have been getting up in the middle of the night to go...please tell me I am not alone and how going this often is helping!!
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    same here. It's even worse now then when I was pregnant! I hope my body adjusts & slows down cause it's annoying & i have to drag my poor baby in there every time :laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yup - completely normal! Will last awhile until your body adjusts. It will adjust though. If you were carrying a lot of water weight, then all this "going" is flushing excess water out of your body also. That is the help part. Once your body is hydrated and excess fluid and sodium is flushed out you will see a decrease in trips to the bathroom. Just hang in there and keep on keepin' on - good job on increasing your H2O!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Don't know what to tell you, I'm still having that prob!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    drink more during the day and cut off about 2 hrs before bed.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    thsmiley_consoling.gif you are not alone :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    U R not alone.

*Types message from bathroom.*
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I dont drink ANYTHING for an hour before bed - that way I only get up once to pee...or not at all!
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    Each of us is genetically predisposed of how many fat cells we have in our bodies at the time we are combined in the womb. It is the size of those fat cells that determines our SIZE. Water is a large part of the fat cells make up. Drink up, flush out.