Healthy food?

Is fit & active whole grain waffles from the box bad for you?

Replies

• MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    No
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    I wouldn't say they're "bad" for you, you could do a lot worse than those. They're also just pure carbs so you're probably not going to find them very satisfying, and if you smother them in butter and syrup like most people do, then they're definitely not the most healthy option. If you're shopping at Aldi for breakfast stuff (Fit & Active is their brand), I'd recommend looking at the Fit & Active line of breakfast sandwiches. They have a good combination of protein and carbs and are pretty satisfying. They also taste pretty good. :)
  • JocelynDeshane
    JocelynDeshane Posts: 109 Member
    The only thing I would put on it is sugar free syrup or sometimes just eat them plain! Haha I struggle with finding carbs and they look like easy carb sourse/ on the go hahaha@
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    What do you mean by struggling to find carbs sources? Carbs is the most prevalent and available energy source to Westerners. And if you need more carbs, why would you choose sugar free syrup?
  • JocelynDeshane
    JocelynDeshane Posts: 109 Member
    What do you mean by struggling to find carbs sources? Carbs is the most prevalent and available energy source to Westerners. And if you need more carbs, why would you choose sugar free syrup?

I'd prefer sugar free syrup. And I'm very picky on my carbs haha!! I need to find ways to make them taste good.