5 weeks, 10 lbs challenge

Options
pztodd
pztodd Posts: 102 Member
I'm in need of a new challenge so here it is.
Five weeks 23 July to 26 August
Aim to shift 10 lbs in that time.
Rules: log everything, stay under calories as much as possible and still manage to have a laugh along the way

Replies

• pztodd
    Options
    Ok, so here we go:
    Week one: 1.2lbs down. Woo hoo!!!

And extra bonus - I'm into Onederland!!! Yeah baby!!!

Roll on week two :D
  • pztodd
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Update. Sorry, a little late.

Week two: 1.0 lbs
    Week three: 2.6 lbs

Total so far: 4.8 lbs.

Whoop whoop
  • pztodd
    Options
    Week four: 1.4 lbs

Takes me to 6.2 lbs. Whoop whoop!!! :D
  • Murano243
    Murano243 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go there, keep up the good work. Some how I lose weight very fast with no effort. I'm 6'1" med. frame. I
    stayed 187-190 after retiring from the Marine Corps in '94 after 30 years 46 years young. During a long illness
    2013-2015 I put on 55 lbs. from being unable to do anything, I couldn't get in and out of my Hummer without
    help, in & out of the hospital. Then in Feb. '15 I started getting better. Living in my home gym, my wife had to make me get out. By the end of the month I was back to 188-190 and still there. I weighted myself after dinner
    and I'm 194. Before bed I'll get in my gym and do something for 10-15 min., have a 1/2 cup of Cherries while watching T.V.. In the morning I'll be 189. I learned that you have to keep the metabalisum burning and can loose weight while sleeping even. I'm going to keep watching this thread. B)
  • Murano243
    Murano243 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    pztodd wrote: »
    Week four: 1.4 lbs

Takes me to 6.2 lbs. Whoop whoop!!! :D

DID YOU QUIT :s ?
  • pztodd
    Options
    No I'm still going!! :) Just been a slow couple of weeks. I've been on a two week holiday from work and struggling to stay on track. I'm still going though.
    Thank you for your encouragement :D