Lifestyle Change instead of just dieting

Options
Hi! I stumbled across the website today when I was looking for a way to track my calories by adding my food and exercise. I'm pretty excited about this website and look forward to accomplishing my goals. I am trying to kickstart my weightloss and healthy lifestyle because my sister's wedding is coming up in a couple of months and I just got my bridesmaid dress. It's a beautiful dress, but I know that it could fit better.
I have lost weight before and lived a healthier lifestyle, but I moved to a new job this past school year. Although I love my new job, I gained 30 pounds over the year because I struggled to find a new rhythm and create new eating habits within my new work schedule. I am still working on this but am hoping that this next year will be better. My main struggles are my love of sweets and unfondness of exercise. My goal is to find an activity that I love and won't feel like exercise. I look forward to connecting with people in this community and encouraging others in pursuit of their goals.

Replies