College

Options
My classes start in about a week and I am STRESSED!!! I also have to find a job and somehow keep my horses into my schedule. My horses have been in my life for so long I don't know what I'd do without them. How do you college students out there manage your time? How do you keep on a healthy track? I know I only have three classes at the moment, but I get stressed at everything. I think I may or may not have anxiety especially in social situations. Help?!?

Replies

• Arapacana1
    Arapacana1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wish I had horses to fit into my schedule! Maybe look at your schedule and plan beforehand when you can fit your horses in. Eating healthy foods may seem like an extra chore at a busy time, but it will make everything else easier because you will feel good. Is there a counseling center at your college? If so, they might help with your anxiety.
  • BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would use Google Calendar to plan out your meals, exercise, classes, homework, and work. I have a job as well and still manage my regular workload. I only started college a week ago, and the stress has already hit. Add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    How many credits and what times of the day?
    How many hour and what times of the day do you spend with your horses?
  • lilstry
    lilstry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I agree with dancediva to use a calendar to plan out everything. Personally I use a study time table and lable work and school related things. I know it can be stressful but meal planning also helps in order to not binge on junkfood. I aim Mon-Fri and on Saturday and Sunday cook with the family
  • JCSaphire
    JCSaphire Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I gained 30 pounds my first 2 years and now I'm struggling to loose it. Eat healthy!

I have 12 credits (three classes). I have my classes in the morning (8am to 11 am). I have my job after my classes (max of 5 hours). And then I have homework time (1 to 3 hours). Then I have and hour of exercise (before or after homework). I now have 4 hours of free time left before bed.