Started my fitness pal three years ago, never used it now got it back! Need to stay motivated

Options
Hello! I am 26 and trying to lose 10 lbs! I work in fast food while I am in college so it's hard to maintain but I found quick exercises and have learned to make time to keep them. Anyone else trying to stay fit while working in the food service industry?!!! Let's keep motivated!!!!

Replies

• meganryork
    meganryork Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey @Sammie757, I work as a barista on and off campus so I totally understand! I'm trying to make time to workout by yoga, hula hoop dancing, walking/jogoing or lifting to vary it up since I get bored and have different time limits. (:
  • Sammie757
    Sammie757 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I work at a Chick-Fil-A and I have been logging in all my food I mainly eat salads now! And I drink 3 cups of water before my shift. It's hard when you want a huge sandwich but then I remind myself of how bad I'll feel!
  • leanne19802014
    leanne19802014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was exactly the same @Sammie757 ! Picked it back up a few months ago, but didn't stick to it again so this time, I'm trying to get more involved in the community here! Got to make it easier to stick with it right!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I can easily see I'm working around food with make things difficult. I work in an industry where we off and got free food (not cooked) and even that could make life more difficult. I think if I was a chef it would be really tough.
  • Sammie757
    Sammie757 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes fast food being around it is difficult. But I see people order milk shakes at 7 am and it makes me want to hurl!!!! Haha!!!!