Incentives? rewards???

Options
I was wondering what you do to reward yourself for a job well done. In the past (way in the past) I might indulge in a fattening treat. I don't even want to do that now.

I have started saving money excercising. Each morning, after cardio, I work two different muscle groups. I would get confused about which set I was on. I came up with a way to help me count. I start with 4 quaters and when I finish one set of both I put a quarter in a jar. After doing 4 sets of each I have a dollar. When I reach my first goal, about November 1st. I plan to buy a new outfit.

My second goal, still to be decided, will earn me a really good bra. I want to go someplace that will fit me and everything. I have never, since my first training bra had one that fit right. Any suggestions???

So how do you plan to reward yourself?

Replies

• blessedmomx3
    Options
    My husband has agreed to buy me a new pair of jeans every time I lose 10 pounds! I'm hoping that 10 pounds will equal the next size down!!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Well, what's something you love, but normally never do or have? Or something you've never tried?

Most of my rewards involve jewelry. :smile:

Am thinking about getting a tattoo for my big goal... I've never gotten one.