Would like some friends

Options
KCM1117
KCM1117 Posts: 2 Member
35, male starting again.

I've used MFP in the past and never really reached out and took advantage of the community here. Had some success, other times not so much. I am trying my best to be healthy and happy with the person I am. Also, I'm doing my best to quit drinking, so that been helpful.

So yeah, looking for friends. I plan to log everything, every day. Please add me if you would like to help motivate each other.

Replies

• Dayle1984
    Dayle1984 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I update my diary daily in detail if you'd like to check it out.
  • organizedrxhck
    organizedrxhck Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm alicia

I like people who decide to be honest and keep themselves accountable.
    Ps
    The easiest person to fool is ourselves even if you go over and it does not look got log it.
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Melissa. Add me too if you want. I'm on everyday and love to help encourage others to be the healthiest they can be :)
  • imarie3
    imarie3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need friends too lol..dont know how much help I will be as I am just starting but if we can support each other its even better!
  • Derek_McC
    Derek_McC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. 48 y/o male and have been logging every day for 6 weeks.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me if you like :smile: best of luck with everything!
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey mate, feel free to add me. Similar age and going through the same. Have just started on mfp 2 wks in and logging all meals and exercises.
  • nuggehtron
    nuggehtron Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I log everyday and am a pretty active person on here. More friends more motivantion

that goes for anyone. I accept all adds
  • nomatron3000
    nomatron3000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heya feel free to add me! I have used the app on and off and this is also the first time I have reached out to the community. Let's do it together :smiley:
  • Lil206
    Lil206 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me. Been on and off MFP but using the diary without fail just so I watch what I eat (and drink !)
  • damaddox7
    damaddox7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • iandeslow1
    iandeslow1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • margo4976
    margo4976 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Just started you can add me for support. Because i need support also. You can do it KCM1117. Starting is the first step thats what i had to understand and give myself a thumbs up .HERE COMES YOUR THUMPS UP
  • margo4976
    margo4976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • Ronicole1989
    Ronicole1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nicole..feel free to add me. This goes for everyone. I am new to this (just started this morning). I've tried this app before but never really dove right into it.
    I'd be happy to have some friends to motivate each other and to kick me in the butt when I need it!