Workout Partners?

Options
lilsteig
lilsteig Posts: 17 Member
Hey there! I've been actively using MFP for about a week. I'm beginning to get a handle on tracking all foods (I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase a meal plan for cheap and it's really helped me learn about a healthy food intake), but the one thing I struggle with is working out. I work a lot of hours per week and I usually use that as an excuse to not work out. I am sick of doing that!

I don't have access to a gym, but I have a TON of Jillian Michaels at home workout DVDs. Does anyone else like to work out at home this way? Anyone else need motivation and accountability? I thought it might be helpful to message each other after a workout to say we've done it. Sometimes it helps to be accountable to more than just yourself! Let me know if you are interested in being workout buddies!

Replies

• Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I totally will be your workout buddy. I have a gym membership, but its way easier to just do the work out I have at home.
  • lilsteig
    lilsteig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I will absolutely message you. :)
  • Panca22
    Panca22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I only play tennis, never gobto a gym. Now i must losse weight around 15 kg. Cardio without fitness can't losse my weight. Today im going to start to reach my goal. I will be your workout buddy.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I only workout at home.. DVD's are a part of that as well as my ipod.

The important thing is doing it!
  • ladywishingstar
    ladywishingstar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If doing yoga counts as a workout, ill gladly join in :)
  • healthy491
    healthy491 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'll be your workout partner :) add me if you want