WALKING IS WHAT I DO!!

Options
Hello "MFP's" I walk 2 - 3 miles at least 5 times per week. I pop in my M3 player that is load with the best artist - Brian Simpson, Boney James, Najee, Kevin Toney, and Greg Karakas. I'm losing on the average from 2.6 to 3.00 lbs per week. Also, I am following the Weight Watchers program and I don't eat the activity points I gain (which is the reason I think I am losing more than 1 - 2 lbs per week). Over the 4th of July holiday I gained 1 lb, however, I got back down to business on Tuesday and as of today I've lost 1.50 lbs (TY God). So thats why "WALKING IS WHAT I DO!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Keep on walking then! :smile:
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me...i also enjoy walking..i prob walk 7-8 miles a week and it works for me...keep it up ..your doing great:flowerforyou:
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Sounds like you're making some great proress... Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. It is what I have done for years until just recently when I started running. Walking is great and I still get in about ten miles of that plus the running.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Walking is great exercise! If you enjoy doing something you are more likely to stick with it! Good for you!
  • bagpipebecky03
    Options
    I'm the same way! Nothing is better than a nice long walk and the results are amainzg! Good for you ! :drinker:
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    Love walking, been walking in the local area, do 3-4 miles 2 or 3 times a week (mixed with gym visits) and sometimes I love nothing more than heading to a nearby forest and walking, when I do that though it's 6-10 miles if not a little more.

My loss has been mixed but recently things are really moving in the right direction.

I've never been a runner, very bottom heavy (big legs, big butt :) ) but I do love my walking....
  • KDGODSUNLIMITED
    Options
    Thanks for your comments and support- I've never been a runner either - to top heavy :laugh: