Fiber One Brownies

Options
fitniknik
fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
Are amazing! If you haven't tried them, you should. Watch out though, they can make you a little farty.

Replies

• wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    But they are sooo good and they hit the sweet craving too. Plus the fiber that dont taste like fiber lol its true.
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I jsut saw those on Shape magazine website listed as one of the top 20 snacks.. they look so good! I'll definitely be scoping them out the next time I'm at the grocery store!
  • submarinewife07
    Options
    omg...if you like that if you go to your frozen section they have the 90 calorie snickers icecream minis it takes that sweet craving right away!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    FIber One Oats and chocolate bars... breakfast on the go!

But they have brownies too? I must try these!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    how many cals??
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    how many cals??

• bac0s
    bac0s Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    90 calories (at least for the chocolate/pb chip). I found the chocolate tasted a little coffee-like, which was kind of weird with the pb chips. Didn't LOVE them, but they did the trick. For a more "real" brownie taste, I prefer the Vitatops.
  • DebinAZ
    DebinAZ Posts: 30
    Options
    Looks like they are 90 calories - http://www.fiberone.com/product/bars-main.aspx.

Can't have them because of sugar content, but they sound lovely.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    My daughter snuck 7 or these one morning...
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options

I bet her morning was lovely... afternoon not so much!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    LOVE them!! And, finally my local grocery stores carry them!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    thanks. I was looking for some brownies the other day and ended up getting the Vita top
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options

I bet her morning was lovely... afternoon not so much!

Actually, it didn't even phase her. :noway: We were a little disappointed that no lesson was learned... LOL
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    They are awesome! I noticed the coffee taste, but it really didn't bother me that much...and yes, spotted the Snickers Ice Cream...however, I am partial to the Twix Ice Cream Minis - also 90 calories...my evening snack!!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Are amazing! If you haven't tried them, you should. Watch out though, they can make you a little farty.

OMG just had my first one today. I guess I am going to have to blame the dog (again).:bigsmile:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    really? they seem kinda dry and yucky to me. I had a peanut butter brownie 90-calorie one, and thought it was a waste.

However, there are 100-calorie So Delicious brand coconut milk sandwiches (non-dairy ice cream). Now THAT is yummy to me :)