Need some new motivation

Options
Hi Guys!
I'm a married 28 year old, with three kids, a full time management job, and an owner of a small boutique. My mom has some serious health issues and I'm having to step in and do ALOT for her. My life is awesome! Everything is so great! Except my body. UGH. I am miserable about the way That I look. Getting dressed is the worst part of my day, every day. I need to change this! I am looking for some new friends that will motivate me and help me find more hours in the day! Add ME :)

Replies

• MissConsistency
    MissConsistency Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You've got this! One day at a time. =)

Feel free to add me.
  • Mari0810
    Mari0810 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I got you! It is always good to have people cheering us on!
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am going to add you as a friend and if you want we can motivate eachother. It's awesome to hear everything else is going so well, and the important thing to remember is, you have to do something for YOU. Do this one thing for yourself to make you happy!

I have lost 96lbs since February and have 30 more to goal weight! My goal is to get there by the 1st of the new year :)
  • kaylahardison
    kaylahardison Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am going to add you as a friend and if you want we can motivate eachother. It's awesome to hear everything else is going so well, and the important thing to remember is, you have to do something for YOU. Do this one thing for yourself to make you happy!

I have lost 96lbs since February and have 30 more to goal weight! My goal is to get there by the 1st of the new year :)

That is simply incredible. I read your profile and saw that you've lost ALOT of weight this year! Congrats!