UFC game for the kinect

Options
My husband just brought home the UFC game for the Kinect today and wow! I did the two minute quick sparring and after entering in my weight, age & height it gave me a rough estimate of 74 calories burned. I am really impressed with what I have seen of it so far - looks like I might have found my new morning workout for a while!!

Replies

• prtykekedd
    prtykekedd Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I have been looking at that game for a week but I've put off buying it because I hadn't heard anyone talk about it. I think I may go ahead and pick it up because I'm getting bored with the gym.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    If I had a Kinect I would so get that. I want a Kinect so bad

Way to go on the calorie burn
  • descooley
    descooley Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I wasn't super impressed with the fitness test part but that is mainly because I am so out of shape that it was NOT registering my movements correctly. Once I get that in check I think I will be in love!!

My kinect is the best thing my sister ever bought for my daughter, lol. Her birthday gift has worked out so well for my whole family.
  • prtykekedd
    prtykekedd Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had trouble with the fitness profile registration on the your shape game. Im no so sure what's up with that. I'm not a gamer but the Kinect was a great purchase for me too.