New to MFP, Anxious to start seeing results!

Options
Hello everyone,
I just started using MFP this week, and really like it so far. Although I'm usually using my phone to add my food and exercise, I do like to get on the computer to read other people's success stories. I have not yet weighed myself for my "starting weight" but I know it is somewhere around 200 (I will be weighing myself this Saturday for the first time) and would love to be down to a healthy weight of 130-140. You all are truly inspiring and would love for you guys to add me as friends! I look forward to setting my goals (once I accurately know my current weight) and moving towards them with the motivation and inspiration from all of you.
You are all awesome! Keep up the great work!

Replies

• abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for motivation! Feel free to add me and I'll do my best to encourage you!
  • aubreymeryl
    aubreymeryl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am new to MFP and am enjoying the website and phone app. I can tell you that I have been watching my calories and working out 3-4 times a week for 10 days now and I've lost 7 lbs! I know this isn't typical and don't expect this kind of weight loss every week but it's so encouraging to do something that actually works. Good luck as you continue, and I wish you well.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    welcome! MFP is amazing for support..... Good Luck and you can add me as well for extra support