Turbo Fire results

Options
I am considering buying Turbo Fire. I was just wondering what results people saw. I will be focusing on my calories too.

Replies

• skeele
    skeele Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm starting mine as soon as it comes in the mail!!! SOOOO Excited!!!!!
  • slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! I got to do it live with Chalene Johnson a few weeks ago! I have lost 14 pounds since June 1st. Of course I am following the nutritional plan as well. I have a private group on facebook of a group of us all doing Turbo Fire or p90x. You can send me a friend request, let me know you are from fitness pal and I will add you to the group.

Shannon Beutler-Carter
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I love it. I've been doing it for 6 weeks now. I've only lost a few pounds but I haven't been following the diet (or any diet really, been trying harder lately though). I can see some definite changes in my tone, HUGE changes in my fitness, energy, and overall mood.
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am considering buying it too. I tried Insanity and it was too much and made me feel nauseous. I really want to try it to tone up and lose these last 7 lbs!
  • KetchamDoTurbo
    Options
    I completed the program at the end of January and I lost 25 pounds and 25" off my entire body!!! I went from wearing a size 16 (probably should have been 18) pant to a size 12 and a size XL shirt to a size Medium!

I LOVED everything about the program from Chalene's motivation to the music to the class setting of the DVD's. My energy levels improved and I actually started to look forward to working out which had never happened to me prior to TurboFire :D
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Best cardio program on the planet. My endurance is through the roof now. I wasn't really trying to lose more weight when I did it, but it's awesome.

Elaine
  • grlnxtdr99
    grlnxtdr99 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks! I bought it on ebay. I am looking forward to it coming so I can get started. Right now I am trying to adjust my routine to doing something everyday at home. I had gone to the gym but it was really hard to make sure I got there, got what I needed done with two kids. It ended up taking half my day.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I bought it on ebay. I am looking forward to it coming so I can get started. Right now I am trying to adjust my routine to doing something everyday at home. I had gone to the gym but it was really hard to make sure I got there, got what I needed done with two kids. It ended up taking half my day.

You'll love TF! I really like that it is a class setting do I can feel like I'm in a class without having to pay for or go to a gym.