Need Support and Friends 60 pounds to lose

Options
Hello All,

I've been trying for a while to lose weight and it's just not happening as I had hoped. I know 60 pounds is a lot and it may take some time to get rid of...so I need all the help I can get. =-) Please Add me if you think you/we can help each other out.

Replies

• DebinAZ
    DebinAZ Posts: 30
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose (I've lost 3 in 10 days). We can check in with each other if you'd like.

Deb in AZ
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 100 pounds to lose and i started this program in June 2011 .. ive lost 22 pounds so far :)
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I lost 20 lbs over the last 5 weeks. What I've been doing is going to the park at 7AM and walking for 45 minutes. I cut salt and sodas out of my diet. I try to drink 10 eight oz glasses of water per day. Been eating lots of fresh fruits instead of cakes and other sweets. I am buying the 93/7 lean ground beef and chicken breast. I'm measuring my portions, which is something I have never done. Instead of my favorite ice cream in the evening, I am making a fresh fruit smoothie with 1 cup frozen fruit, a few tablespoons of orange juice or apple juice, a packet of sweetner, and a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon - it's awesome and filling and is less than 100 calories! Oh, yeah, and I try to eat my biggest meal at lunch and my supper before 5pm. Its working so far!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    You and I have the same goal!! :)

I am now down 37 of the 60, I will add you and feel free to message me. :)
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose (I've lost 3 in 10 days). We can check in with each other if you'd like.

Deb in AZ

Awesome. I will do the same. I keep yo yoing 5 pounds for the past couple of months.
  • LAYLAH17
    Options
    @ amsparky Thank you!!!
  • LAYLAH17
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I lost 20 lbs over the last 5 weeks. What I've been doing is going to the park at 7AM and walking for 45 minutes. I cut salt and sodas out of my diet. I try to drink 10 eight oz glasses of water per day. Been eating lots of fresh fruits instead of cakes and other sweets. I am buying the 93/7 lean ground beef and chicken breast. I'm measuring my portions, which is something I have never done. Instead of my favorite ice cream in the evening, I am making a fresh fruit smoothie with 1 cup frozen fruit, a few tablespoons of orange juice or apple juice, a packet of sweetner, and a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon - it's awesome and filling and is less than 100 calories! Oh, yeah, and I try to eat my biggest meal at lunch and my supper before 5pm. Its working so far!

@ Twisted Sista I'm going to start working out in the morning as well for a good 90 minutes...I like the smoothie idea. But, lol it's just another mental block for me. But I will defintely give it another try. and I'll post my exercises
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.. Would love for you to Join my Allready Amazing MFP Family.. "Good Luck" Sweetie:wink:
  • dgrayman
    dgrayman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Willing and able, just call on me. I am trying for 20, and trying to add muscle at the same time. My goal is a beach body competition next May. So add me to your list.