My 1st NSV, yay!!

Options
ypena78
ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
Well I had a rough morning. My truck broke down, & my scale hasn't moved down & I was feeling down cause now I had to take the dang bus. & after I vented this morning 2 my MFP friends, I felt better aftwards. So my daughter & I walked 2 the bus stop so I can take her 2 the zoo so she can volunteer cause it will look good on her college application 2 become a vet. Anywho. We were waiting at the bus stop & although my luv my hubby very much, & lots of people have complimented me on my weight loss, but ' am on cloud 9 right now. As we were waiting for the bus there were nurmerous cars that passed by waving & even young guys like in their 20's looking at me. Wow it is a great feeling. Haven't had that happen 2 me for a long time.. man I think I am going to like taking the bus after all. Haha. Lol.:flowerforyou:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!