Blair Witch

Options
lisahebert186
lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
I thought you were gone forever but you reap your nasty self once again. Curse you Blair Witch.
The first movie came out when I was in college and scared me So bad. Now there's another one.........

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Lmao!! I watched the original with my 13 year old last night. She couldn't stand Heather.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I thought you were gone forever but you reap your nasty self once again. Curse you Blair Witch.
    The first movie came out when I was in college and scared me So bad. Now there's another one.........

OMFG! That movie sucked so bad. Had all these people telling us how scary it was and within two minutes of watching it I couldn't stand the handheld camera effect. Turned it iff.
  • lisahebert186
    Options
    Well it got me. I hated the Damn thing.
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I was only 5 when it came out but the first time I watched it I was like 14. I can't go into the woods alone anymore... or near the woods.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I got motion sickness 5 minutes in, had to turn it off. Bad idea to watch a handheld movie. :s
  • Ryanlee78
    Ryanlee78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The Blair witch is real isn't she
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I have never been more disappointed in a movie. Well Paranormal Activity let me down about equally.
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    TestNamePleaseIgnore Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I was one of the few that liked Book of Shadows.
    The first one was meh..

Not having high expectations for this third installment, though.
  • wrathofpascal
    wrathofpascal Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Try book of blood the Clive Barker film. That and the original Grudge are the scariest films ever
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Saw is brutal not scary IMO . I hated the Blair witch movie. There were a few other movies made in that same fashion that annoyed me too.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Grudge yes even the ring I found a little frightening, but only in the actual theater. At home not so much
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    The Blair witch 2 has been out for years, it's even worse than the first one.

Aww I like the second one! Haven't watched it in years though.
  • lisahebert186
    Options
    I can do blood and guts but ghosts and the paranormal, oh hell no. Can't do it. I'll be up for weeks with every light on.
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Meh. Look! It's something! OMG!!! SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE THE CAMERA

All I got was motion sickness.

A cool idea in concept for a movie...but I let my suspension of disbelief work for you. I don't need actual handheld amateur camera work to make the movie more believable.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I thought TBWP was great, absolutely terrifying (edge of the seat, white knuckles, nails dug into my palms). To think of Mikey in the corner still gives me chills. I regret watching the second, it was not good. I could watch the first many more times, but I do see how others don't enjoy it.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    "Where's the map, Heather!!

I actually liked the first one...I couldn't even sit through the 2nd, though
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I hate the entire genre of horror/gore. Make me laugh or keep me on the edge of my seat with unbelievable action or GTFO...
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I live not so far from Burkittsville and was pretty disappointed in the campfire story ending. Our boss was thoroughly freaked by it so a coworker and myself went with high expectations. We were so disappointed we made a wicker man out of twigs and hung it in his office.

He was not amused XD
  • lisahebert186
    Options
    I live not so far from Burkittsville and was pretty disappointed in the campfire story ending. Our boss was thoroughly freaked by it so a coworker and myself went with high expectations. We were so disappointed we made a wicker man out of twigs and hung it in his office.

He was not amused XD

Oh my, I think I would of passed out. Lol