Looking for Aussie MFPs

Options
Hi all, I'm from a small town called Snake Valley in AUS and looking for fellow Aussies to friend. I'm looking for that extra motivation, tips and ideas to kick off my weight loss and I find it helps if I'm looking at foods I'm familiar with and are available to buy in AUS :-)

I'm turning 40 in 2018 and really want to shed some kilos to feel happier, healthier and can run rings around my kids..or at least keep up with them :-)

Replies

• vanessaaorth717
    vanessaaorth717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Brisbane girl here. I'll be 40 in 2020
  • vanessaaorth717
    vanessaaorth717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is it showing my full message or just the first sentence? Hmmm. Maybe the comment section doesn't like emojis....
  • JodieMarie38
    JodieMarie38 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just the first sentence :-) But thanks will add you :-)
  • The_Original_Beauty
    The_Original_Beauty Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Country SA here, looking for Aussie friends! I'm already friends with @JodieMarie38 :)
  • untouched81
    untouched81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys David from Sydney. Out of country a bit but glad to motivate and be motivated.
  • JacPea
    JacPea Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm from the central coast of NSW. Hoping to lose 30kg! Lots of motivation needed and tasty meal ideas, particularly for lunches and quick easy breakfasts.

Feel free to add me as friend also.
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey people,
    From the south of France here in Sydney Lol
    I log all meals, steps and strength training... feel free to add
  • JodieMarie38
    JodieMarie38 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.will send you all friend requests ☺
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi every one, I'm Megan from Melbourne. I have 22kgs to lose in total, and so far I'm down 3.5 :)
  • minmif
    minmif Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Canberra, I've just started my journey. I'm looking for mutual support, swapping tried & tested recipes etc.
    I woke up a few weeks ago and jumped on the scales & nearly fell over as the numbers didn't reflect how I thought I looked
  • Raspberrybullets
    Raspberrybullets Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a Melbourne girl. looking for support and motivation. Still need to lose about 15-20kg. Add me and feel free to comment on my diary and kick my butt if I need it. :)
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Sydney and just turned 40 :) Open diary to friends, but not looking to lose any more at the moment. I want to maintain. I do like to share recipes and stuff like that too tho. log on every day.
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind a few friends who are actually in my timezone. Just give me a compelling reason to accept!
  • erin_mccrae
    erin_mccrae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im another fellow aussie and would love to help support and motivate and vice versa :-)
  • EmPhil95
    EmPhil95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm from Perth, feel free to add me :smiley: I've just got back into MFP after a long break and I'll need some motivation :blush:
  • puddle17
    puddle17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am in Canberra. Starting MFP again after a few years out. I am wanting to lose 30kgs and I am on 1700 calories a day :)