Options
Hello all, I'm new to the site. I'm looking for any tips and motivation to get the last of this weight off. I lose weight very slow and the scale goes up and down losing the same lbs over and over again. This makes it very discouraging to me which causes me to be in constant "start over" mode.

Replies

• makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is about my bizzionth start over mode...but you know what??? the friends I have here on MFP are awesome and I wuldn't change it for the world...so I am here for good now! U can do it with me! add me if ud like...ul meet great people who struggle just like us! Afterall we are human! :flowerforyou:
  • lbn23
    lbn23 Posts: 9
    Options
    I live in start over mode. I try to think of it as just the way it is. It's forever (how cliche but also true). You can do it!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yeah. That happens. But hey, like one of the other comments, everyone struggles. But with the people here that become the best friends you could ever need. They become the BEST SUPPORT!!
    Feel free to add me for someone to push you to reach that goal of yours.
  • babycakes311
    babycakes311 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support!! Much appreciated and I will add your ladies now.:flowerforyou:
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks for posting! So glad you are starting over as I do this alot :)