OMG, vegan bocca burger

Options
I cannot believe just how delish this was. seasoned it with some garlic powder, and italian seasoning, pan fried with some spray, and served it with a chunky veggie type condiment. WOW!
Only 70cal, 13 protien, 6 carbs, and 280sodium. I was getting the regular meatless things they come in at around 90cals. This was just as good, for even less.
Tomorrow, i will be serving it on a bed of lettece, OR making it with a lettece "bun", complete with all the burger condiments.
Happy, happy, happy.

Replies

• makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    anything by bocca is delicioso!!! U just made my mouth water with ur descriptions....yum yum! :tongue:
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Boca does taste good. Beware, though, if you're sensitive to soy. They, sadly, make me violently ill. Try the originial gardenburger. It's tasty too!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I heart boca and morning star. Most people think I'm crazy when I eat them almost every day, but they've never tried it!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good! I'm going to have to try them. I love the Morningstar spicy black bean burgers right now...so good sprinkled with some low fat cheddar cheese over a bed of lettuce :)
  • Fitzgeraldguy
    Options
    Have you tried the Cotsco "All natural kind"? It is the best I have had, good size and around 150 cal...seriously though, you will love it.

Best.