Woke up 337 pounds :(

Options
fitfungreg
fitfungreg Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone my name is Greg. I'm 37 married with two doggies. Got on the scale last weekend and just about lost it. I'm here to make friends and track my food. I am also documenting my process and progress in a daily you tube vlog. If you are interested search for "Fit.Fun.Day".

Nice to meet you all and I wish you the best with whatever you are trying to achieve.

Greg

Replies

• Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has really helped me so far. I hope it does the same for you.
  • fitfungreg
    Options
    Thank you so muck!
  • AntonMG95
    AntonMG95 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello Greg! I wish you best of luck in becoming the best version of yourself. :)
  • bele2009
    bele2009 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Warm welcome! The community here is great. We can make it happen together!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey Greg, I joined last November. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
  • aranel68
    aranel68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Greg :) My highest weight was 375- it's a tough place to be in, but not impossible to leave! I am down 198 pounds with 12 to go to my goal. Feel free to add me, would be happy to help encourage and support you along the way.
  • fitfungreg
    Options
    Wow 198 pounds that is incredible progress. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am sure i will learn a lot for you all.
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Hey Greg, lets do this together bud. You be strong and focused and you can reach your goals. This community is awesome support as well.
  • SamjdRH
    SamjdRH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Subscribed to your channel Greg. Your amazing! Smash it x
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey Greg, I've been there, and (still) doing it. Started officially at 318 early last summer, however I suspect I was in the 330s when I just didn't want to step on a scale for love or money. Down to a bit under 190 now. Happy to answer any questions or share my strategies.
  • pneschich
    pneschich Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale at the doctors office in February to find 345! Down to 306. Been stalled for the last week. You are not alone
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey. I'll look you up on youtube. I'm not into youtube, but was thinking of making a twitter or something for my progress, I'm not sure it. For now I'm just using this site.
  • joseylane12
    joseylane12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad to have people to start this journey with! Good Luck!
  • bluelilac102
    bluelilac102 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Wishing you the best of luck - you got this!
  • Hawwah493
    Hawwah493 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I can totally relate because I woke up at 335 lol but now Down to 303 so I would love to be friends
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great community here. You are a success story in the making!

Wishing you all the best!