Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    cooking
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Eating...does that count? :D I don't typically enjoy exercising, but I do it for my health. Below is my list in no particular order.

1. Walking - It's my go to lazy workout.
    2. Running
    3. Kettlebell
    4. Cycling
    5. Weight training (light weights though)
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Pull-up/Burpee/Plyo push-up/power jump combo is probably my favorite. I like boulder push-ups and barefoot sprinting a lot too.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Aerial invert drills and arm only climbs on the pole, pull ups and inverts on the pull up bar!
  • lisalewis7588
    lisalewis7588 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hiking!!!, running, yoga. I really want to love cycling, but I just can't.
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bicycling is my favorite. I'm weird in that I like urban biking. I live in SF, CA which is very hilly and crowded, but it's possible to cycle all year and there's a network of bike paths connecting almost the entire city. I *LOVE* to head out on my bike early Sunday morning while the rest of the city is still sleeping and have the bike paths and much of the city to myself.

Next would be hiking with my dogs. I don't like the exercise so much as seeing how happy it makes the dogs!
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    1. Road Biking
    2. Mountain Biking
    3. Running
    4. Walking
    5. Body Weight Straps like Monkii Bars.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    sfcrocker wrote: »
    Bicycling is my favorite. I'm weird in that I like urban biking. I live in SF, CA which is very hilly and crowded, but it's possible to cycle all year and there's a network of bike paths connecting almost the entire city. I *LOVE* to head out on my bike early Sunday morning while the rest of the city is still sleeping and have the bike paths and much of the city to myself.

Next would be hiking with my dogs. I don't like the exercise so much as seeing how happy it makes the dogs!

There is something special about a Dawn Patrol Ride. Esp in a big city that's still sleeping. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio, and there's just something about grabbing my Aventon and going downtown and logging some miles.
  • VenusCannon
    VenusCannon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I teach Zumba Gold and love it. I workout doing Zumba as I try to learn new routines or try to do my own choreo. I also take Ballet and Hip Hop and love them both. Sometimes I teach children dance as a sub for now. I also do my fake Curves workout(copying the moves I learned on their machines.), I do planks, wall push ups(they are easier for now until I build up the upper body strength) and belly dance moves like abs's for something different. I've even worked out to a Hawaiian dvd which is a harder workout than it looks(stomach was sore for days) don't do this one on a day you do ballet. It was still fun though. Sometimes I work in toning moves in my Zumba Gold routines for my class.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I am the first one in the Gutters.

Sex
    Trail Running
    Swimming
    Hiking in the Mountains
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Reebok step. The local instructor is not teaching the fall and I am so disappointed over that. Hubby helped me set up Youtube on the TV and I plan to do that very old (VHS) original Gin Miller workout tonight.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    dance, anything involving lots of punching and kicking, and just about anything outside
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Back squats, deadlifts, barbell rows, pull ups
  • DamnRod
    DamnRod Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ropes!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Bench. Deadlifts. Squats.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

Dancing
    Kickboxing
    Yoga
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Running. I run outdoors, keeps me visually stimulated so I don't realize how much running sucks.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Aerial arts: silks, trapeze, pole dance
    Spin class
    Walking

***I will always recommend someone try aerial. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of work.
  • siancooper7171
    siancooper7171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Callanetics
    Walking
    Cycling.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts

Same^^