Desserts

Options
Everyone, post your favorite low calorie treat, easy to make recipes!!!

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    donut
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I was on a homemade popsicle kick this summer. Pinterest has a zillion recipes from fruity to creamy.

I also like to make mason jar desserts (better portion control)......again Pinterest. My current one is a banana pudding one. Basically, prepared boxed vanilla pudding (I use less milk for a more dense pudding and less calories. You could also use the sugar free kind), sliced bananas, nilla wafers and cool whip (I usually use cool whip free for less calories).

Basically.....pinterest. That is where I find all of my dessert recipes lately. The best suggestion I have is to make any dessert into individual portions.

A real easy one my husband loves is a Jello sugar free vanilla pudding cup, with bear naked granola mixed in (maple-iscious pecan to be exact).
  • minime0424
    minime0424 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's a great one emily3907, I'm surely going to keep that in mind!!! Thanks for sharing
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Quark mixed with a sachet of cadbury's highlights hot chocolate or options hot chocolate and some fruit :smile:
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite things at the moment is a Yoplait Source "dessert" yogurt (35 cals - I especially like the lime and lemon flavours for this) with a serving of Cool Whip (35 cals). Feels very indulgent but it hits the spot nine times out of ten for only 70 cals - and no cooking needed! :)
  • ashley_alandt
    ashley_alandt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love "progurt" as a call it - just greek yogurt and your favorite protein powder. I like to mix up the flavors and add in some fruit/dark chocolate/nuts/granola/shredded coconut if my macros allow for it that night!
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    chocolate rice cake - 60 cals
    1 tablespoon of chocolate PB2 on top - 25ish cals
    YUM
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,869 Member
    Options
    Low cal yogurt.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    One of my favourite things at the moment is a Yoplait Source "dessert" yogurt (35 cals - I especially like the lime and lemon flavours for this) with a serving of Cool Whip (35 cals). Feels very indulgent but it hits the spot nine times out of ten for only 70 cals - and no cooking needed! :)

I have one of these everyday after lunch - you are right, the lemon one is great and tastes like my moms lemon pie!