Reward Ideas

Options
Hey all! Looking for some reward ideas to encourage me along the way! What do you have as rewards when you meet smaller goals? Any ideas would be awesome! Thanks!!

Replies

• clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to cute new workout clothes!
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any but one of my MFP friends gets to buy herself a new pair of shoes when she meets her goals. I probably should start giving myself that extra incentive. :)
  • blessedmomx3
    Options
    My hubby said he'll buy me a new pair of jeans for every 10 pounds I lose! Hoping that 10 pounds will be equal to dropping a size! Oh, yes, I live in jeans all day, every day so this motivates me!
  • AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I find all of your ideas beneficial to your perspective selves, but I myself detest rewards. (Not for others, but in use for myself.) My reward is the knowledge that every day I keep up my routine, I make progress towards a healthier me.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I use clothes as a reward, but I have seen on here where some get a massage or pedicure or something like that.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I have a charm bracelet and I'm adding a charm for each 10kg (22 pounds) lost.
    I'm also planning to buy new (size 12, down from size 18!) jeans once I can fit into them, so this reward isn't about the scale but about my size (and the size of those pants).
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Manicures and pedicures.. especially with summer here :)
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I for one love rewards! A pedicure is a nice treat!
  • angelaclev
    angelaclev Posts: 95
    Options
    My husband said that for every 10 pounds I get a dress...lol... so the day we decided this... I bought up my first 20 lbs...hehe... but for real... every 10 pounds I get a dress or jeans.
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    For now, since I have a ways to go, the scale and a shrinking me is my reward, but as it gets harder to lose weight, I plan on using massage/pedicures/clothes as a reward. I can't wait to get there!!