Here comes my 2nd MFP weekend..

Options
This will be my 2nd weekend on MFP. I did okay last weekend, but I really wanna do good this weekend.

I will be going to our local theme park on Saturday with my hubs, 2 kids, & nephew. Good thing is that we will be walking a lot all day. Bad news is that they have such good food there! But I will try to get a salad whenever I can and avoid the popcorn, cotton candy, and all the good stuff theme parks have.

Maybe I will wear my pedometer to see how much I walk throughout the day.

Replies

• misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If you had a HRM you could calculate all the calories you burn that way you could judge the food a little better. You may be able to cheat a little. :)
  • blessedmomx3
    Options
    When we go to amusements parks, we pack a cooler of food and go back to the car to eat our lunch. We'll usually go ahead and buy dinner there, but at least one meal could be under your control.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm really thinking about dippin into my savings tomorrow night to go get one to have for next week. I really want one!

Though, I'm not sure if a HRM would do good on roller coasters. lol
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    If you want to get something sweet just share it with everyone that way you can make sure you don't consume it all and rack up those calories. Think about maybe splitting a meal with your husband (if he's willing!) that'll save you half the calories right there.