Wanted: Yoga Buddies

Options
Hello,

I'm looking for some friends who do the yoga. It's something I enjoy and keep coming back to but can't take classes anymore so practice at home mostly with yogatx and other youtube channels. I keep finishing flows and feeling myself improve and it sort of sucks to have no one to share that with!

If it matters I'm 36 yrs old f from Brightlingsea in England :-)

Replies

• KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I like yoga! Im a little limited now because of a shoulder injury & it can't bare my body weight. But I still get on the mat at home & do "no hands" yoga vids from YouTube. Feel free to add me.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I just started a 30 day yoga challenege but it's for beginners because I've never done yoga before. But they do have more stuff on the YouTube channel it's called Fightmaster Yoga
  • AEgbokhan
    AEgbokhan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yoga has always been somthing I've want to get into but I've never had time. What youtube channels would you recommend
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've just started doing Yoga and using Youtube channels. I don't really have the time for classes, but so far the few youtube channels that I have found are pretty good.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    AEgbokhan wrote: »
    Yoga has always been somthing I've want to get into but I've never had time. What youtube channels would you recommend

The channel Yoga With Adriene or Gaiam are both great.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    KiyaK wrote: »

The channel Yoga With Adriene or Gaiam are both great.

I can second Yoga with Adriene. I've been doing her Beginners video. It's great.
  • tbuttorff
    tbuttorff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a yoga instructor part time and love it. It is a great workout and you really can lose weight doing yoga workouts. I still lift and do cardio two days a week and that really helps me to have the strength to get into some asanas. I just got certified and am teaching two days per week. I like downDOGMA on you tube.
  • jennasbarton
    jennasbarton Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I really like yogatx

• snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i like to do yoga.. i do it almost everyday in the morning in addition to my eve workout.. add me :)
  • Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I practice yoga 6 days per week, sometimes 7. Love it. Good for the head as well as the body!
  • jennasbarton
    jennasbarton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not quite a zombie thread but we have now made a group from this convo if you care to join in http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115800-yoga-buddies