I'm starting ...Again !

Options
I am not new to MFP but I am starting from scratch . I am poking for supportive friends to cheer me on when I break down and eat cheese cake ... I will be there as well , because every one stumbles In their journey but we must all pick ourselves up and continue to our destination. Also it would be nice to enter challenges and have supportive people around . I promise to be supportive as well .

Replies

• jameshughes844
    jameshughes844 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is true we all have some type of obstacles and the key is to overcome those obstacles! Feel free to add me and lets motivate one another to victory!!
  • yeesabelly
    yeesabelly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes ! I'm excited to have An ally !
  • Teraisa
    Teraisa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck and just keep up with the positive attitude and every day is a new day. <3
  • TogamiByakuya
    TogamiByakuya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am here to restart today, as well. You are certainly not alone in that. Best of luck to you.
  • joequincy31
    joequincy31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All the best! keep at it.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Then feel free to add me and good luck! :)
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Added you! I love challenges too :) Good luck on the start of your journey - let's do it!
  • meltingaway90
    meltingaway90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love challenges too! I was half way to my goal, but for some reason quit and now I'm almost at my highest weight again... Lets motivate each other!
  • Claudia133
    Claudia133 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I was was able to drop 15 as of April and was feeling oh so good...but the summertime and lack of cardio has me up 7 pounds and although it sounds petty...to me I just feel so much better and healthier...I eat well but not having success with portions...so will try the suggested herbal teas and stick to fruit as a snack...I am IN!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I lost almost 100lbs with MFP and gained it all back by being an idiot! I'm back to do it right this time (I hope!) so you've got me on your side!