down weight

Options
Down 62 lbs now wow I feel so much better

Replies

• jasonbaldock0608
    jasonbaldock0608 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Id like to say God bless you man that's awesome. It is so hard to loose weight and to stick with it, that's the problem I have. I started than quit for a month now I'm starting again but you keep kicking *kitten* that's great.
  • jasonbaldock0608
    Options
    So apparently it blocks any profane language and says kitten so you keep kicking butt is a different way to say it.
  • jasonbaldock0608
    Options
    I just re-read that and that's horrible it just replaced my word with kitten so now it says you keep kicking kittens. That's just wrong lol
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    too funny… but anyway..congrats on the big loss.. you've got to feel so much lighter. well done.
  • staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress!
  • toddie1171
    toddie1171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Id like to say God bless you man that's awesome. It is so hard to loose weight and to stick with it, that's the problem I have. I started than quit for a month now I'm starting again but you keep kicking *kitten* that's great.
    It's very hard but well worth it... Good luck with you and God bless
  • toddie1171
    toddie1171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    too funny… but anyway..congrats on the big loss.. you've got to feel so much lighter. well done.

Thanks alot
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Bravo to you!! :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Kicking kitties! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!