Type 1 diabetic full time Rving

Options
Hi everyone, I am currently living full time Rving and traveling around the country. Would luv to be friends with anyone wanting to lose weight and stay healthy. I don't care what plan you're on, just want positive people interested in enjoying the journey.

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I am 64 and here everyday for mutual support if you would like to add me!
  • AnabolicMind2011
    AnabolicMind2011 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You must get to see so many awesome things RVing full time!
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The Hubs and I dream of the day we can sell the house, buy an RV and hit the road. We have another 10 or so years of working though so for now it's just a dream. Feel free to send a friend request. I tried to send one to you but can't seem to figure out how, I'll go look again
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    That is really cool! How do you keep your diabetes supplies organized in a tiny space like an RV? I feel like every closet and drawer in my house is overflowing with diacrap (I have enough lancets to lance a small country).
  • anngillihan170
    anngillihan170 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use omnipod so insulin in the fridge of course. The other stuff I put in those plastic drawers that you can buy at almost any box store. I have my supplies filled via mail order.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic. I am having an issue with adding friends but feel free to add me!
  • judithanne013
    judithanne013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have to say that in 4 1/2 years my husband and I will be out in our 5th wheel that we bought last year. Can't wait.