Replies

• yinka434
    yinka434 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any advice?
  • jennjengee
    jennjengee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've only just started here, three weeks and I've lost 8 pounds but that was in the first 12 days and I've stayed to same since - not sure why :( Good luck.
  • theprincess2u
    theprincess2u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me pls
  • purplesevens
    purplesevens Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This place and the rest of the world is full of advice. You really have to find what works for you, which is: 1. calorie amount that creates a deficit but doesn't leave you weak or hungry ALL the time. 2. food that you like enough to eat and be happy with, forcing yourself to eat food you don't like/want probably won't last, may cause binges. 3. exercises that you can sustain, whether it's lifting weights, doing workout vids, or just walking. I've lost 57 pounds so far, want 25 more off roughly. I substituted low calorie foods for the high calorie, gave up what didn't let me meet my calorie goals (ie: Reese cups, milkshakes, frappes, waffle fries, etc.) and do 3-5 workouts a week. ALWAYS believe in yourself, it is possible. Starting is usually the hardest, but believe me once you start to lose you will instantly feel better about yourself, and this makes you want to do more. Everyone says I look younger, and that I look healthier than I ever have. Plenty of "before" pics on my profile if you want to look. Add me if you want support! Best of luck, you can do it!

PS...anyone looking for support or on the weight loss journey feel free to add me as a friend! :smile: