Beach Body

Options
cazzincali
cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
So I ordered theses Shakeology drinks. Anyone tried them? Do you like them? Does anyone know anything about this program?

Replies

• BuckeyeGirl1
    BuckeyeGirl1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking the chocolate shakeology for a couple of weeks now and love them! I havent tried the green one yet but I heard that one is good too. I use it as a meal replacement and have found that it has helped to curb my sweet toooth alot.
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    chocolate or greenberry ? or the combo ? I am currently in week 5 of P90X. you might try mixing strawberries, blue berries etc with the greenberry. check out the shake recipes that will come with it or go to the beach body website and click on the link for recipes.
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    chocolate or greenberry ? or the combo ? I am currently in week 5 of P90X. you might try mixing strawberries, blue berries etc with the greenberry. check out the shake recipes that will come with it or go to the beach body website and click on the link for recipes.

I ordered the combo. I love fruit smoothie style protein shakes so I thought the greenberry would be good. Since I am female, I also love chocolate! :bigsmile: I hope I like them because they were pretty pricey!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I drink the chocolate Shakeology after my workouts instead of a protein shake. I love the taste and the fact that it fills me up. I mix it with skim milk to make it a chocolate milk shake, and oftentimes I add strawberries because, well, chocolate covered strawberries taste awesome. :bigsmile: It also helps me to not crave other chocolate throughout the day, which is amazing for me since I love Reese's so much, haha. Which is also why I mix it with PB sometimes. YUM!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    They sound wonderful! I want to get them, but when I looked online at them today, it said they were over $100 for a month's worth. Is that right???? Are they that good at making you lose weight?

Can I get them at a healthfood store instead of waiting to buy them online?
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Try mixing the chocolate with PB2. PB2 is a powdered peanut butter (made from peanuts) with the same protein but like 80% fewer cals or something. I don't like it plain but it's great with choc shakology!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking it for a long time now. I love my Shakeology and have it every day. Lately, I have been adding a scoop of protein powder to it and I use that as my pre-workout meal. (I need more carbs than that for my post workout meal). I do think it's worth it; it's helped me lose the weight and keep it off and my hair and nails have never been stronger.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    choc is delicious i didnt like greenberry i only had one of each so i cant say how helpful they are, too pricey for me
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Did you have to order it online?

Are there any healthfood stores that carry it?
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    there's no health food stores that carry shakeology, unless it's run by an independent beach body coach. You get them either from beach body themselves or an independent beach body coach if you know that particular coach's website. You can even sign up to be an independent coach yourself and make money while you're losing weight and helping people get in shape as well. I'm thinking about signing up as a coach myself once i get a full paycheck by the end of the month.
  • AKHerring
    AKHerring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach, I love it!!! I think everyone should join... Their products are great and you get a discount when your a coach, so why not! =] =] I love Shakeology chocolate is my favorite, I didn't care for the greenberry but my boyfriend loved it. =]