Looking for friends:)

Options
My name is Alaina I am about 5'3 and weigh about 165 pounds. My goal is to lose about 35-40 pounds. I have mini goals in between this goal. (My first mini goal is to lose 15 pounds. I have been on mfp for awhile now and I lost 8 pounds at first but I lost motivation and had no energy during the day so I quit and gained all of the weight back. I kind of expected this process to be difficult. I'm back now and I'm motivated and have more energy throughout the day. I'm pretty sure when I first started mfp I had my goals set unrealistically and I was ALWAYS hungry throughout the day. I reset my goals and it seems more realistic now. Anyways, i am looking for more friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me and also what is everyone else's goal weight/ or goal measurements?

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined 2 weeks ago...so pretty new. I need to drop about 60 lbs...my goal is 1-2 lbs a week. I think I've managed that since I started. But encouragement is so helpful.
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 1.5 pounds per week. Also, I sent you a friend request. I wish you luck in your journey :)
  • kendar01
    kendar01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new also looking for motivation as well. I need to lose 60 to 70 lbs. I don't know where to begin.
  • Cintirich
    Cintirich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well and could use all sorts of new friends! My starting weight was 235 and my goal is 175. Currently 223.2, so I've lost almost 12 pounds in 18 days. A lot to go though! :)
  • Delthalewis76
    Delthalewis76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New on here as well looking for friends to support each other. My goal is to lose 60-70 as well. Feel free to send friends request I don't know how :(
  • ScottMarq
    ScottMarq Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    add me we can motivate
  • limegreen154
    limegreen154 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'm trying to loose weight as well. I know it's easy to fall into a slump every now and then. We should be friends and help each other out
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It's a roller coaster battle to find out what works for you. I struggle every day, but I am glad to see that you are back at it. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • AnneHT
    AnneHT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on a roller coaster ride too. I am 5'3" and 94.5kilos. Way over Weight. Would like to lose 25.5 kilos. If anyone could help my motivation and friend me thru this tough journey I would really appreciate it. Don't know how to add people etc.
  • aidy__b
    aidy__b Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started about 3 months ago at 245lbs. Currently 224lbs having put on 8 on holiday. Back on it now though!
  • Valkyrie_of_Hel
    Valkyrie_of_Hel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been back and forth with this, and I'm needing to do this for me. Starting over fresh today & I have about 60 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me.