Motivation Buddy who won't quit!

Options
Ok so I've been going 2 weeks strong and and 6 pounds down. I still have a long way to go (75lbs). I've had multiple people say they'll be a motivation buddy, someone who I can happily talk to daily about everyday struggles, goals, accomplishments, etc. All have flaked after the first day! :( I'd really like a buddy who is both motivated and committed

Replies

• jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Why just get one when you have us all!
  • srutter96
    srutter96 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Why just get one when you have us all!

I would love having multiple!!!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    That's great thinking. Feel free to add me.
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I used to have one but they fell off the face of the earth! LOL
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I try to be as supportive as I can (though life has kept me busy and off mfp at times, but I think that's understandable lol). I have only one MFP friend out of all that I'm friends with that actually talks to me several times a week, and I find it to be incredibly helpful! Also, good job on staying strong for 2 weeks!
  • RTCfarms
    RTCfarms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am feeling a new burst of oomph and also need a buddy!!
    I really enjoy having a buddy to encourage along the way!!
  • seanbrucenelson
    seanbrucenelson Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking for a motivation buddy. I will not disappear been on here for about 2 years lost about a hundred fifty pound and now looking to bulk up I'm not going anywhere if anybody would like to add me please do. I also have learned a lot on this whole diet science so I can help whoever needs help or advice. Thank you.
  • raboty3046
    raboty3046 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a buddy, I've started this journey so many times by myself, I figure why not reach out and find people in similar situations and support each other.
  • raboty3046
    raboty3046 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people, I've been a member for years but never been on Community, can someone let me know
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Add me if youd like, on day 905+ of logging on MFP.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi it is nice to meet you! My name is Kevin.

I live in the Saint Louis Metro (O'Fallon, Illinois) but I work in Earth City, MO.

I want to loose 100+ pounds!

Personally; I've been going through a divorce since Nov 2015 (it should be done by November 2016) and spent the better part of that time self-loathing and putting on way too much weight and adopting too many unhealthy habits.

I'm ready to change and today I start.

I work in IT for a Hospital and I'm an IT Security Director.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • juliangm94
    juliangm94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! We can all use motivation and supportive friends B)
  • nutty_me
    nutty_me Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I use MFP everyday and I would love a motivational buddy. Please do add me :)
  • cnzr12love
    cnzr12love Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everybody add me too! I'm in need of some motivation and love haha