Aussie Bloke looking for mates to back each other in this Healthy Journey

Options
Pascoe76
Pascoe76 Posts: 36 Member
G'day guys ( yes im over doing the aussie stuff lol ) looking for people to help with the day to day struggles of too much tv and xbox and not enough Healthy Eating & Exercise. I'm 43 days into my life change and have lost 15kgs so far. eat less more often and walk is my motto. add me lets help each other. i have a Garmin watch so if we can link up on the Garmin Connect site to that would be sweet. Have a Bonza day ( aussies dont say bonza by the way)

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 8kgs to go. From sydney
  • nuggehtron
    nuggehtron Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (from south aus)
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    From the south of France in Sydney... lol feel free to add me
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    G'day back to you. I'm not an Aussie bloke, but I'm happy to add one!

I'd love to join you in your struggle to turn off the tv and the xbox. (How about switching it up for Pokemon Go?)

I'm nearly 4 years into my life change and have lost around 40 pounds. Truthfully, my weight has been up, down and sideways over that time. But I keep plugging along. Eat less and move more is a good strategy. (Pokemon Go might come in handy for that second part!) I don't have a Garmin, only a simple pedometer, but it keeps me motivated.

Have a Bonza day yourself. (Whatever that means, lol.)
  • bloominglilli
    bloominglilli Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good day! I'll join you and be as motivating as I can as long as you do the same for me! :)
  • branmcclure85
    branmcclure85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for people to help me along the way myself!!! Feel free to add me, not from down under but want to go one day!