Just Started

Options
crzyone
crzyone Posts: 872 Member
Hi, I've just started this site and just started to try to change habits so that I can lose some weight and be healthier. I just put foods in the food tracker for the last two days (I had started keeping a food journal and THIS is a great way to see the calories, etc) and I think it is really going to be helpful.
I hope you all are doing well and I look forward to learning from others who are on the same road as I am. Good luck, all!!

Replies

• Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well! Hugs!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Logging your food is a great way to make sure you are eating the right amount w/ the right nutrients. Good luck!
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i have been filling this in a few weeks now and found it really helpful. I have joined gym since xmas and wondered why i wasn't shifting any fat !! but when looking at my results on here even when i thought i was being healthy i was being no where near!! It's really starting to work and i feel great . Also there's some really inspirational stories on here too, enjoy and hope it works for you .
  • jgmaty9
    jgmaty9 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck! Hope everything starts to look in a healthier direction for you!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. The calorie counter does seem to be really useful. It's good to see what I'm eating and whether I'm meeting a calorie goal or not.

One problem I find when dieting is finding a variety of healthy, lower calorie, lower fat, etc food to eat. Seems like I eat a lot of salads and get tired of those quickly.

What kinds of foods do you all eat when trying to lose?