Down 60lbs!! But need motivation to keep going

Options
hayleygirl01
hayleygirl01 Posts: 48 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
I have made it -60 lbs.. But still view myself how I use to be. I have maintained this weight for 6 months. Time to get serious again! My fitness pal started my journey. I need to get reinspired...
en5d8jvfsg0n.jpeg
7t6bfstj511y.jpeg

Replies

• 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I guess your at neat where i want to be. Im needing to lose 75 lbs, and i reckon ill be 10lbs down within a week...

How many more lbs do you have to go?
  • alexandriaaymelek
    alexandriaaymelek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Man you look amazing. What are your stats? These are body goals!!! I love the way you look! :)
  • hayleygirl01
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I guess your at neat where i want to be. Im needing to lose 75 lbs, and i reckon ill be 10lbs down within a week...

I'd like to get in the 130's.. I'm 152 right now... But really I don't care about the number, I just wNt to tone up and feel good in a swim suit! You can do it!!!! I got faith :)
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great! If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?
  • hayleygirl01
    Options
    I'm 5'2
  • sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options

I'd like to get in the 130's.. I'm 152 right now... But really I don't care about the number, I just wNt to tone up and feel good in a swim suit! You can do it!!!! I got faith :)

Holy crap youre 5'2" and look that good and 152 wtf. Im 5'7" and dont look that tight at 135. Congrays
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Job.
    You got this- keep going! Don't stop until you feel healthy and happy! Re-starting after a stall can be tough- but you're tougher! Just focus on one thing at a time, diet or exercise, sometimes too much as once is intimidating.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look really great … it was a good idea to maintain for six months.. Now if you wanted to lose more..your body has adjusted to your new weight and won't fight you. However..you don't look overweight to me at all.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congratulations!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Good job
  • hayleygirl01
    Options
    You look really great … it was a good idea to maintain for six months.. Now if you wanted to lose more..your body has adjusted to your new weight and won't fight you. However..you don't look overweight to me at all.

I don't think I'm over weight. But I'm soft. I want to tone up. I want to look fit. :)
  • msanc095
    msanc095 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You do look great! You look pretty toned to me. Have you done weight lifting? Congrats!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look great lady!!! I think it's great that you want to keep pushing yourself though. As for finding the inspiration to get going again, I would write down your goals and look at them every morning. It helps to give me the push I need to get going again when I get in a slump. Keep up the good work!
  • NothingmaN79
    NothingmaN79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Those pics should be motivation enough. Looks what you did! Be proud of yourself, and keep going. Remember the great feelings that came with seeing a lower number on the scale, or a smaller measurement on the tape. Maybe you should start lifting weights? That will tone you up if you stick to it.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I don't think I'm over weight. But I'm soft. I want to tone up. I want to look fit. :)

That's going to come down to nutrition and heavy lifting then. I'm 5', look for similar. I want to be somewhere in the mid 130s and get ripped. I'm at 164 as of this am.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Just look at those photos! How can you not find the difference there inspiring? You have the body many women dream of having. Enjoy it! Keep it up!
  • torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look really good I've lost 36 pounds or so and my boobs are gone and I have no butt but I'll trying to get one, I'm working on it.... do you loft weights
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!