Making before and after photo comparisons

Options
pickenslmc
pickenslmc Posts: 47 Member
Is anyone else a little bit addicted to making comparisons pictures? I decided to try on my wedding dress tonight so I could do a side by side of old pictures. My weight loss has been slow the last few weeks and making the collages on photobucket seems to help me stay motivated.

DSCN1191-1-2.jpg

Replies

• Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Don't know if I'd say I'm addicted, but I plan to take a photo every 10 pounds down in the same swimsuit....:blushing:

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the collages in photobucket but it sounds like a good idea... whatever keeps you motivated!!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I do comparison collages all the time. Last summer I went camping with my boyfriend and his family -- we took a pic of us on the beach. This year (which would be one year later almost to the day) we went camping (just us) and I insisted we take another beach picture so I could compare them. I can see the difference in my face - it is WAY thinner.

I'm about 20lbs lighter this year. :)
  • nero14
    nero14 Posts: 14
    Options
    i am...

I have a house by myself- got two closets. Before I lost 50 lbs I had made a fat closet and a skinny closet. and slowly I've moved just about all the old smaller, skinny clothes to my fat/regular closet... but it's really fun to go in the skinny closet and try on stuff that never fit me before and see that it does now...
  • pickenslmc
    Options
    Now if I only knew how to make the image smaller....
  • pickenslmc
    Options
    i am...

I have a house by myself- got two closets. Before I lost 50 lbs I had made a fat closet and a skinny closet. and slowly I've moved just about all the old smaller, skinny clothes to my fat/regular closet... but it's really fun to go in the skinny closet and try on stuff that never fit me before and see that it does now...

I do the same thing, I love it when clothes that were too small are now too big.
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It's a great way to track progress...here's mine aug 2010/july2011
    001-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!