Hello I am New

Options
Hello, My name is Kristy, I have just started my first food diary trying to loose weight before I have my weight loss surgery...my biggest problem is I do not enough, I just found out yesterday with my first entry that I normally eat less then 900 cals a day -_- I guess I am a very bad eater :/

Replies

• 2ndchancetoshine
    2ndchancetoshine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been through the process please feel free to add me. I have a lot of weight still to lose. starting from about 2 weeks before you surgery you will be on about a 900 calorie diet. while attempting to lose before the surgery I was told to eat between 1200-1500 but if you follow my fitness pal you should be ok.

Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • KristyAMartinez
    KristyAMartinez Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    lol eating 900 calories is no problem for me lol i have a problem eating more then that, i am having to force myself to eat snacks like fruit to try add stuff to my eating lol, never thought someone like me who hardly eats anything would be going through a weight loss surgery :/
  • KristyAMartinez
    KristyAMartinez Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    omg it is so hard to eat at least 1500 calories a day, after doing my food diary this past couple of days, i find out i average about less then 900 a day on a normal bases, i have to try an make myself eat more to get to at least 1000 to 1100 calories a day, how can people eat so much :/