Looking for friends with a high amount of weight to lose

Options

Replies

• Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello Dani and everyone else! I have about 50 lbs to go and have already lost 59 lbs. My diary is open but I don't eat like I'm on a diet so if seeing pizza and fries is going to make you crave them it is best not to look.
  • palmtang
    palmtang Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 48lbs so far on MFP since the start of this year but still have another 70 to go. My diary is open to my friends list but I tend to be quite boring with what I eat so not sure how helpful or inspiring its going to be. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • RredSonja
    RredSonja Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am losing just a bit over half my body weight. I have 157 total to lose, and have lost 40 of it so far, since the beginning of May. My diary is open - please do add me! I'm here every day :)
  • Stroudv
    Stroudv Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    65 pounds to lose.. very down on myself for allowing this amt of weight gain. Today is a new day.. day 1 of a new me.. I would gladly join a group of peeps with similar goals.. being healthy mostly..I'm 48 and it seems SO much harder to lose weight. I'm on meds for high bp and cholesterol and don't want to be..
  • melyndafitt
    melyndafitt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about another 70 lbs to lose. I am down 43 already and would love to have some friends on a similar journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just one day at a time!

Any of you can feel free to add me as a friend. I have about 100 more to lose, log on almost every day, and I keep an open diary.
  • FiMac987
    FiMac987 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fi here - Surrey UK - 80lbs to lose just clambering back on wagon xx
  • mokuhi
    mokuhi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just joined today, but hoping to lose at least 65lb. Feel free to add me~
  • LesLeeTalbo
    LesLeeTalbo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 active kids and always on the go...need to lose 70 lbs...feel free to add me :).
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Starting over for the hundredth time, but determined to make it my last!
    CW: 166 lbs.
    GW: 125 lbs.
    Height: 5' 3"
    Total to lose: 41lbs.
    Will definitely add you! :)
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have about 70-80 left. I'll be around for awhile
  • juliangm94
    juliangm94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was ready for a bypass surgery, got so scared of it and its consecuences I decided to make a change for good. I started eating right and slowly getting exercise sessions in, 7 months later I've lost 35kg (77lbs) and still need to drop another 25kg. Been through a lot emotionally and physically and have developed a stronger mentallity. Feel free to add me, (this is my first time posting here btw) :smile: Lets do this!
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sending requests now!!! Thanks everyone and good luck to you guys as well!!!!
  • Monique3015
    Monique3015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose and I'm new At the discussion forums. I've only ever added food dairy. So I would love the help motivate one another and well as learn to navigate this app.
  • RTCfarms
    RTCfarms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I would like to lose 75-100 as well!
    My weight has been an issue my entire life and I'm so tired of life passing me by!!
    I have 2 beautiful kids who need me and a husband who does too! I've got tons to be thankful and work hard for!
    I've had success with fitness pal in the past and am working at getting back on the wagon! Feel free to add me too! I'm also looking for some supportive friends!!!
    Good luck!
  • tpenkert917
    tpenkert917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I have a 100 lbs to lose. In 2012 My family lost 10 people that year to sickness, car accidents and suicide. It was a very rough year and I gained 50 lbs all due to emotional eating. Not an excuse but it happened and I ended up giving myself a heart attack last February 23,2016. Now the reality is I have to get myself healthy. I have very short term goals. First to do 10 lbs and go from there. I have good intentions, however I always seem to get off track, so I'm hoping that maybe talking and having friends with the same desires to get healthy will help.
  • Debbie5181963
    Debbie5181963 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this page. Anyone can friend me. I started 1 month ago and have lost 9lbs so far. I need to lose 100lbs. I interested in finding new recipes and I also will have recipes. I will find out how to open my diary so people can see. Thanks
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Second go around here. Lost 40 lbs 3 years ago and then gained it back + 20 - so that's a thing. Need to lose that and then some. Hopefully this time will be the time- I think I am ready to settle down and commit to one healthy lifestyle. Looking for motivation as well.
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Stacy. I have just return to MFP after many tries. I would lose a few pounds and I would think I am ok but I would fall off the wagon and then get depressed. So now that I have upgraded my phone I am able to get the app for MFP and a step ticker. I would like to lose about 80 lbs. So Dani, like you I can use all the help I can get. Any help?